stefan cuts hair …
December 23, 2014 - single portrait
… but it’s not just that. He does it in his beautiful store in the middle of Munich. I always wanted to take some pictures in the store since it is very nicely designed in a retro style. The store window featuring old style images and a record player as well as the inside with its shiny chrome and leather chairs are inviting to step in, have a haircut or just talk to Stefan for a bit. The first time I walked by the store, I had the camera loaded with long expired film and the few frames I took didn’t come out at all. The second time the chairs inside were occupied. However, I took the chance to portrait Stefan while having a quick break.
When you are in Munich and you feel like having your hair cut, step by in Josephspital Str. 2 which is located in Munich’s old city center just a couple of minutes walk from Marienplatz and say “Hi” to the stores friendly proprietor.
- Joyce, the chef … - September 4, 2016
- enjoying the sun - May 29, 2016
- Luke knows how to brew a good beer - February 28, 2016
- project christmas day - December 30, 2015
- a haircut for a headache - December 23, 2015
- surrounded by blue - October 9, 2015
- the old fashioned way … - July 28, 2015
- Graduation Day - July 4, 2015
- free hugs - June 8, 2015