she reads playboy
December 6, 2014 - single portrait
the first outdoor lunch i ever had in munich was in a little italian restaurant. i had penne arrabiata. the chef is from sicilia and used to prepare it extra spicy. i had some bottles of water and ordered more bread twice. since then and within 8 years i lived in munich before i left last year i ate there nearly 50 times and mostly the same dish … medium spicy.
it’s not only the food which is delicious and fresh. this place always gave me the feeling of being home. this woman is one of the reasons. she is not only the waitress, but the host, the place’s soul, a friend, a listener, an entertainer and a beauty. she reads playboy and books about philosophy and history. for a goodbye she says each time: see you tomorrow.
- death penalty and hinduism - July 15, 2016
- the best part of India - April 6, 2016
- a new year’s story from jerusalem - January 1, 2016
- chef, gin dealer and a good soul - December 11, 2015
- guided by a friend - November 26, 2015
- the beauty of india - November 2, 2015
- the brahmin’s housewife - October 16, 2015
- the unofficial guide of churi ajitgarh - September 25, 2015
- girlish spirit under christmas tree - September 11, 2015