November 22, 2014 - single portrait
abby is joey’s and sarah’s daughter. i met her in the acrade place in coos bay i reported a few posts ago. she is a pretty little girl of maybe seven, as old as i was when i jumped from that spring board to earn money for gaming. sarah disclosed me whispering that abby loves to be photographed. it was very dark inside so i took her outside and she placed herself between her two bycicles. with a kind of mundane gesture and a professional smile she was very patient waiting until i made all adjustments on the camera and took the picture.
i really don’t know why abby had two similar bycicles. one was pink, one was blue. and she liked to present them. i think she already started to be a collector of vintage toys, too.
- death penalty and hinduism - July 15, 2016
- the best part of India - April 6, 2016
- a new year’s story from jerusalem - January 1, 2016
- chef, gin dealer and a good soul - December 11, 2015
- guided by a friend - November 26, 2015
- the beauty of india - November 2, 2015
- the brahmin’s housewife - October 16, 2015
- the unofficial guide of churi ajitgarh - September 25, 2015
- girlish spirit under christmas tree - September 11, 2015