April 9, 2014 - just words
We meet people every day. Some stick with us for a long time, some just appear for a moment and some go with us a certain distance before the disappear again. Each person we meet has a face and behind that face a story. When we photographers take a shot of the face while rushing by we most certainly will miss that story.
Let’s just collect these images, the little stories life writes every day and see where it brings us.
- A pirate in Munich - August 5, 2018
- Joyce, the chef … - September 4, 2016
- enjoying the sun - May 29, 2016
- Luke knows how to brew a good beer - February 28, 2016
- project christmas day - December 30, 2015
- a haircut for a headache - December 23, 2015
- surrounded by blue - October 9, 2015
- the old fashioned way … - July 28, 2015
- Graduation Day - July 4, 2015